Paving the Way for You
As an established asphalt paving contractor we can handle any sized job — from laying new asphalt for a parking lot to performing preventative maintenance for a driveway. At Ferguson Asphalt Paving we provide the services needed to keep your Minnesota driving surfaces structurally sound and looking great.
To produce the best final product possible and to ensure timely service, we utilize our own, well-maintained paving equipment. We also hire and retain experienced equipment operators who are driven to turnout fine looking asphalt surfaces. With over 40 years of Minnesota excavating experience to back us, we have a great understanding of which paving techniques work best to withstand central Minnesota’s weather extremes. Beyond that, our respected sister-company, Ferguson Brothers Excavating Inc., maintains its own aggregate quarry and processing facility — allowing us to provide ample, quick, and high-end aggregate.
Our Paving Services — Getting It Done Right the First Time!
Residential, Commercial, and Agricultural
- Aggregate Haul Away
- Aggregate Supply
- Approach Paving
- Asphalt Removal / Resurfacing
- Commercial Parking Lots
- Crack Filling
- Dozer Work
- Earth Moving
- Equipment Hauling
- New Construction
- Residential Driveways
- Street Paving
- Surface Patching
- Surface Repair
- Pavement Marking / Stripping
- Paving of Private Roads
- Curb Cuts
- Sport Courts
Call us today for free, no hassle estimate on your next project.
Tips for Maintaining a Quality Paved Surface
- Stay off newly applied sealcoat for at least 24-hours and don’t drive on the newly-applied sealcoat for at least 48-hours.
- Do not park your vehicle for at least a week on cracks that have been sealed.
- Sprinkler systems should be turned off at least 12-hours before sealing and should remain off for a minimum of 12-hours after sealcoat is applied.
- Keeping the pavement free from dirt and debris will help extend the life of the sealcoat.
- Filling cracks and joints annually keeps moisture from gathering underneath your driveway. Cracks in your pavement allow water to penetrate the base beneath the surface; this can result in more widespread cracking, sunken asphalt, and potential pavement failure.
- By routinely having asphalt cracks and joints filled, and the entire asphalt surface sealed, you can significantly lengthen the life of your driveway / parking lot. The experienced team at Ferguson Asphalt Paving can develop a convenient home maintenance plan to add life to your asphalt, while also minimizing inconvenient and costly repairs.
Ferguson Asphalt Paving offers all the above services to our fellow Minnesotans, specifically those within an hour of Alexandria and Parkers Prairie, which includes the communities of:
- Battle Lake
- Elbow Lake
- Fergus Falls
- Grey Eagle
- Little Falls
- Long Prairie
- Sauk Centre
- And More